Friday, June 16, 2006

Daryl's Guestbook


These are the posts that have appeared in the Guest Book on the original We Remember Daryl website, in their entirety beginning with the most recent. Please feel free to leave your own new comment to these posts if you are touched by Daryl's legacy.

The link for new comments is at the bottom of this post, please scroll down to find it.

We will never forget.

Ro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona Thursday, 4/13/06, 6:07 AM

I am writing this message in the hope that Daryl's family will read this. My Goddaughter passed away 3 years ago this May. She had severe cerebal palsy and couldn't walk or communicate in any way. I saw a medium after her passing (who knew nothing about her). She told the my Goddaughter came through very quickly & had several messages for me. Most importantly, was that she was talking and walking for the first time. She also thanked me for always involving her in conversations because even though she couldn't tell me, she always knew what I was saying. She also said she is happy and pain free and will always be watching over me. I'd like to think that her & Daryl are playing together now.

From: Newcastle,NSW Australia


Nancy Wednesday, 3/15/06, 9:35 PM

Dearest Mary, John, Meagan, Kenny and the little ones. We always remember Daryl but especially this time of year, and one of the many things we thank him for is bringing us all together. Maybe this year we can actually make it happen! Love, Nancy

From: Colorado



Ro Wednesday, 3/15/06, 7:43 PM

Oh, Meagan. Can it be again already??? Please give your mom and dad and brothers a big hug from us...and have them hug you back from us too. I will be thinking of you all...tell your mom to call me if she needs to talk... love, always, Ro

From: Michigan


meagan kresnik Wednesday, 3/15/06, 9:23 AM

Today is the day that Daryl fell and hit his head! we celebrate this day in honor of his life!!!!


Ruth Sunday, 6/19/05, 10:01 AM

A miracle....Nancy has been released from the hospital. I know her amazing recovery has been the result of all the healing energy and prayers sent to her. Aren't we blessed!! Ruth

From: Sedona, AZ



Ruth Monday, 6/6/05, 7:24 AM

I am a very good friend of Nancy Lambert who needs your help. She is fighting for her life after contracting Hanta virus on her Colorado ranch and needs all the love, healing thoughts and prayers we can send. Thoughts and prayers are very powerful and she needs them. We cannot and will not lose her....so please help. Thank you, Ruth Merrill

From: Sedona



Ro Wednesday, 6/1/05, 1:45 PM

Hi Mary and Meagan and family... I have been thinking of you so much, it's been crazy around here the past month but I think of you every single day and of course, of Daryl too...you're never far from my heart. I'm sending you love and hugs, reading Alex's message makes me concerned I hope that you're feeling okay... love, Ro

From: Michigan
Web Site: Remember Daryl



alex Wednesday, 6/1/05, 1:39 PM

Megan don't give up you'll get threw this night mare i know you will! love you always and forever Alex


Alex Tuesday, 4/12/05, 7:53 AM

hey meag iknow it's been hard late but hang in there. im always ther for you ,love you woman alex and tell your mom i said hi!! along with the rest of your family


Alex Monday, 3/14/05, 7:50 AM

We are gonna have a service for Daryl and his family.In celeibration of his life and let him know he still rains on in our heart forever!!! Let everyone know that he is never gonna be forgotten and be loved by all.And Meagan don't worry you know were all here to help you get threw this!!! Alex


Meagan Kresnik Monday, 3/7/05, 7:37 AM

As you alll know the day he died is real soon and because if being his best friend and older sister. I willbe the one to say I miss him alot and going to school right across form the place he fell is not the most greatest thing. I know that he is better off were he is know but I wish that his smile could come and brighten up my day!! I miss my little brother and now since the day is soon all i want to do is be left alone to be with my brother once more. Thank you everyone you have made life a little better since he died but i wish and send you all prayers and hope you and your family, friends are doing okay and it stays that way.!! LOVE MEAGAN


Meagan Monday, 3/7/05, 7:28 AM


Ro Monday, 1/17/05, 5:55 AM

Taylor, thank you so much for signing Daryl's guest book. I remember Mary mentioning your name to me when we were talking about Daryl's friends. Through hearing from you and Mary and others who knew him so well I really feel like I've gotten to know Daryl too and I can't thank you enough for that. Knowing about him and getting to know the Kresnik's has truly changed my life, for the better. Thank you for your message and for being such a good friend to Daryl. hugs, Ro p.s. Mary, thinking of you every day, as always, and hoping that Meagan GETS WELL SOON!!!

From: Michigan
Web Site: Remember Daryl


Taylor Sunday, 1/16/05, 7:56 PM

Hello All, i am a relative/friend of the Kresnik family. My mom and Mary Kresnik are really good friends,and that is how i got involved with the Kresniks. I went to see Daryl in the hospital and to his funeral. I also love Josh Groban,and you don't hear that much from an 11 year old. Everytime i go down the street(to go to visit Meagan Kresnik)i think of Daryl. When i think about what he did to people when he smiled,laughed and just looked at someone. He would brighten up your day. I remember when Jason one of his therapists would walk him around the cul-da-sac, Daryl would have so much fun. There's also another helper his name was Aday, he would bathe Daryl and play around with him he would also get him ready for school. Molly is another therapist, but she had to move. She taught him how to eat,make a sandwich, and just plain have fun. I really miss you Daryl as well as other people i know xoxo love you always Daryl Taylor

From: Colorado ,up the street from the Kresnik family



theresa frey Tuesday, 11/23/04, 11:48 AM

Wow. Makes ya want to hug someone and "Never Let Go" I find that those of us who have discovered the power of Josh's music have also discovered amazing strength and kindness within ourselves. God blesses those who send blessing to others.

From: lincoln ne


Denise Gerdes Wednesday, 9/1/04, 4:59 PM

From: Beaverton, OR



Jonna Monday, 8/30/04, 5:59 AM

What a wonderful tribute for a loving young man. Thanks for letting us in on "the rest of the story".

From: Bellevue, Nebraska



Loudene Shields Thursday, 8/26/04, 11:23 AM

We send our Love and Prayers to the family. What a tribute to a very special person to be so instrumental in the life of one so young and troubled. Josh is one of the Angels sent to comfort so many.

From: Pearland, Texas



Shannon Parrish Saturday, 8/21/04, 8:55 PM

I just have to say what a awesome story you have. God works in wonderful ways. Just look at what happened here...It is great to see people go the extra step for someone else..It seems we are all so busy w/ our own lives we dont stop to see others pains...It is great seeing what happened....You are all awesome people..Godspeed to you all....

From: Texas



Pam Tompkins Saturday, 8/21/04, 8:33 AM

For the Kresnicks: Thank you for all you do for these children. Without you, where would they be? It takes a special person to be able to work with special needs children, and I am thankful that God gave you the gift to be able to do so. For the Grobanites: Well done. Josh would be proud.

From: Newark, Delaware



Webmaster Saturday, 8/21/04, 6:52 AM

Thank you so much Kirk, to you and your co-angels at KOSI who helped so much to make this once in a lifetime, unforgettable night happen for the Kresniks. Even those of us who couldn't attend will never forget your kindness, or the care and love you've shown to Daryl's special family through your actions. Bless you!!! and thank you again, with all our hearts! ~Ro, Nancy, and all Josh fans!

From: Michigan
Web Site: Remember Daryl


Kirk Montgomery Friday, 8/20/04, 11:52 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone. So glad I was able to make a very small contribution to the cause.

From: Denver
E-mail: Kirk.Montgomery@9News.com


Leigh Friday, 8/20/04, 6:49 PM

Daryl's smile tells all.

From: Tennessee



Webmaster Friday, 8/20/04, 6:13 PM

Thank you to Murphy and Jo, and everyone else, for posting! My heart was with you all at the concert last night even though I couldn't be there physically! I want to thank Josh Groban, his management team and tour staff; Claire Martin, Nancy L., Molly, Sue, Resa, and all the other Josh fans who opened their hearts and helped to make all of this possible. Thank you, too, to those who helped so much and asked to remain anonymous (you know who you are!) for your huge role in making last night possible for Daryl's family. Josh, if you see this, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you did last night for Daryl. A child's love is the purest thing in the world, and Daryl loved you with all his might. I'm so glad that you got to know about it, and meet his family. And to sing To Where You Are dedicated to him in the place he loved so much (Red Rocks)...just incredible and I cannot imagine a more fitting tribute. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will update the site with pictures and more information about last night's events as soon as they become available to me. Love and hugs to Mary, John and family... ~Ro

From: Michigan
Web Site: Remember Daryl



marla Friday, 8/20/04, 5:27 PM

I knew Darryl and I miss him daily. I am the person who took the photograph of John & Mary on their anniversary. I also made a "memory album" for Darryl's memorial service. It was from his classmates, (they drew "get well" cards while he was in the hospital). That made up most of the album, but it also included his bus driver's, teacher's and even the Thornton Fire Department, when he was featured as "wednesday's child" a short series that lets the public know of adoptable children in the Denver area... ...I made a promise to myself and Darryl at his memorial service... That I would try to put forth a message that, with each small step or struggle in life, while as little as each foot print might be to others, it is a BIG stride for those who in some small way achieve their goals. xoxo Darryl, from aunt Marla. .........down memory lane........p.s. i am also the friend that "tuned in Mary about Josh's music"!!!

From: colorado



marla Friday, 8/20/04, 1:30 AM

...dear daryl, I was at Josh Groban's concert at Red Rocks 8-19-04 and although I wasn't suppose to be there...I guess it was meant to be that I was! the events leading up to it and the entire "eventful" night of the concert itself is truly a gift to me from You & the Other's that I can't see in the physical sense, but it is a "gift" that I can "open" over & over and it is true, "it's better to give then receive, but tonight I was a "receiver" and the "giver's" I truly thank you as well........"butterfly kisses" to each and everyone of you......xoxo marla...... p.s. Josh dedicated To Where You Are, to you Daryl! xoxo

From: colorado


Murphy and Jo Thursday, 8/19/04, 5:06 AM

Daryl's story is inspirational. So is Josh Groban's singing. It's a perfect fit. Thanks for sharing with the world. Murphy and Jo

From: KOSI 101 Radio
Web Site: KOSI
E-mail: murphyandjo@kosi101.com


kim Monday, 8/9/04, 8:39 PM

I just want to tell everyone that Daryl was a wonderful person. My daughter Selena has spent several year with Mary, John, Megan and the rest of the family. Mary and John have opened their home and hearts to our family. Selena has told me that she misses Daryl all the time. He loved eating dinner next to her because what she did not finish (And if you know Selena it was not much) he would eat. I know she did not mind a bit. Last week I decided to let Selena and her brother pick a fun day and the both picked something that they wanted to do. The first thing that Selena said was that she wanted to go and see Darly, and leave him some flowers. So we went and bought some flowers that she picked out then went to vist him and talk to him. I am not sure what she told him, but I do know that it touched her, just to sit there, She would touch the grave stone and tell him over and over again that she misses him and that she loves him. He touched her in more was that I will never know or understand. When I would go over to the house to pick up Selena, Daryl would always great me with his wonderful smile. One day he asked me if he could drive me home. I told him sure when ever he wanted to. We never got to take that drive. I bet it would of been some trip. Just remember that we will never forget you my sweet friend. With the greatest smile and the biggest heart.

From: Colorado



susan Sunday, 7/25/04, 3:23 PM

Dear Family of Daryl, I am so touched by your family, by your love and care for your children, for Daryl... I learned about you all on Josh's website. What a loving community this has become. God bless, Susan

From: boston mass



Barb Sunday, 7/25/04, 3:43 AM

From: Phoenix, AZ



Sue G. Saturday, 7/24/04, 7:01 AM

May your beautiful smile shine upon the world and bring peace to your family and loved ones. You are in God's hands now and he will take care of you.

From: Mansfield, Ohio


Noelle Friday, 7/23/04, 10:14 PM

I just want to say that I am very pleased as well that the Grobanites did this. I wouldnt doubt it for one minute. I am a Grobanite all the way and I am very proud to say that especially at times like this!! It is amazing what people can accomplish when they pull together. Daryl had very sophisticated taste in music! He is an angel among all of us..watching over you.

From: Oklahoma


moira p. Friday, 7/23/04, 3:49 PM

my love and prayers go out for you..may god bless each and everyone of you..lots moira

From: greenwood nova scotia CANADA


Mary Kresnik (Daryl's Mom) Friday, 7/23/04, 12:57 PM

I just want to thank each and everyone of you that sent cards and donations for Daryl's marker. We have been able to order the marker and it has already been placed at the gravesite. It is absolutely beautiful - simple and plain just as Daryl would have wanted it to be. We never could have raised the money ourselves and I will be eterally grateful for all the Grobanites love, caring, and support. I don't know if I could have made it through these past months without knowing how many people Daryl touched with his life. I am sending Christine a picture of the marker so she can put it on this website so all of you can see what a wonderful thing you have helped to happen. God has truly blessed us not only by sharing Daryl with us for the short time we had hime but He has also blessed us with the love and concern and suppport of perfect strangers that we would never had the opportunity to meet. I hope Josh realizes just how much his fans love him!! But, I MUST say this anyone would have to go a long set of countrymiles to love him more than Daryl did. God Bless all of you and may you all continue to receive His blessings daily. Love and prayers, always, always, Daryls' Mom (Editors note:if you wish to write/call the kresniks please email webmaster at sherwoodro@sbcglobal.net and your request will be forwarded to the family. End editors note) If any of you ever need anything and it is within our power give assistance to you, PLEASE don't be afraid to write or call me. We will do whatever we can. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. May Christ's love continue to surround you and all of your loved ones.

From: Colorado



Ro Friday, 7/23/04, 12:50 PM

Dear Mary, John, Meagan and family, As I sit here today, after all this time finally getting to see Daryl's beautiful face, I have to thank you for the chance you have given me to get to know your family through our conversations. Daryl was and is truly a blessing to us all, helping us to remember what is really important in life. Mary I know you're fond of saying that Daryl's smile "helped heal the world." It truly has. And it will continue to do so, because we will never, ever forget him. hugs, Ro

From: Michigan
Web Site: Remember Daryl



Theresa DeLaughter Thursday, 6/17/04, 4:58 PM

Mary, John, and the rest of the Kresnik family. How thrilled I am to hear that the fund has reached it's goal. It is now that I realize with everything going on in our household I neglected to send in my donation and will send it out now to help with whatever else is needed. As the mother of a special needs child I can only live in admiration of people like yourselves who would take on these responsibilites out of nothing but love and selflessness. God Bless! Resa

From: Fort Bragg, NC



Stevani Monday, 5/10/04, 5:54 PM

Dear Meagan, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know Daryl was agreat kid. Every time I would go over he was always happy. He was always happy to see my mom over too. I miss Daryl alot, especially his great big smile. I will never forget that great and wonderful kid. Love your neighbor, Stevani P.S. My dad misses him alot as well. P.S.S My mom was his bus driver and she was always glad to see him on the bus.

From: Colorado



Stevani Monday, 5/10/04, 5:46 PM

From: Colorado


Sue Sunday, 5/9/04, 11:56 AM

Dear Mary, I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. I can imagine that today is a very bittersweet day for you, happy to be surrounded by your husband and the children you care for and love, but sad to not have Daryl with you also. You are a wonderful mother, and I know with all my heart that Daryl loved you and treasured the time he spent with your family. God bless Daryl and God bless you and John and your children and grandchildren. I hope you have a beautiful day. Take care, Mary. Sue

From: Richmond, VA


Kay Saturday, 5/8/04, 11:17 PM

I know Mother's Day will be a tough one so soon after Daryl's death. I wanted you to know I am thinking of you. love, Kay

From: Lakewood



Heather Saturday, 5/8/04, 5:04 PM

I Am Sorry To Hear About Daryl And I'm Not Surprised That HE Was A Big Fan Of Josh Groban I Just Hope That He Got TO Meet Him Before He Died And ONce Again I Am SOrry For Your Loss!!!

From: Ellsworth, Kansas



Meagan Thursday, 5/6/04, 2:29 PM

We have all been made better people by reading the touching article on your son & brother, Daryl. I just wish I could've gotten to meet him before he died. Just know that Daryl's memory lives on in all of us, especially you & your family. Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him with us Grobies. Meagan (SingingStar7)

From: CT



Meagan Thursday, 5/6/04, 2:28 PM

We have all been made better people by reading the touching article on your son & brother, Daryl. I just wish I could've gotten to meet him before he died. Just know that Daryl's memory lives on in all of us, especially you & your family. Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him with us. Meagan (SingingStar7)

From: CT



Ro Thursday, 5/6/04, 11:28 AM

Dear Mary and meagan, thank you so much for posting to everyone, please know that not an hour goes by that i do not think of your family and sweet daryl. we are still spreading the word about his story throughout the josh fan community and hoping to get more donations to help out with the headstone. thinking of you,and sending hugs, and lots of love, Ro

From: michigan


Jennifer Thursday, 5/6/04, 10:36 AM

Wishing you peace and love..... and continued support , in raising the rest of your family.. {{{HUGS}}} Jennifer (iluvjosh) Friends of Josh Groban..

From: fojg... iluvjosh


Deb B Wednesday, 5/5/04, 6:24 PM

John and Mary, You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Deb B

From: Broomfield. CO



Carole Wednesday, 5/5/04, 2:51 PM

Prayers and hugs and many of God's blessings are being showered upon you. Daryl is an inspiration to us all!

From: Royersford, PA



Grace B Tuesday, 5/4/04, 7:12 PM

We love you and are thinking about you. Grace.

From: USA



rebecca l. Tuesday, 5/4/04, 8:17 AM

He was a very cool little kid. Every time I would go over to see him I would always see him happy.

From: Colorado


rebecca Tuesday, 5/4/04, 8:15 AM

From: Colorado



(Members can delete entries.)
Meagan Kresnik Monday, 5/3/04, 2:00 PM

Hi, To everyone who see this I am Daryl's 14 year old sister and again to all you fanclub memembers and just ordaner people I would like to say thank you for your support and that Josh is one of my favorite singers that also inspiers me as well.He is the best of the best and to my hero also known as my brother Daryl I would like you to know that if he was here he would he smileling from ear to ear.Also my brother will be 13 tommrrow on 5/4 and I hope he is there to see us as well as we see him.

From: Colorado



Daryl's mom Mary Kresnik Friday, 4/30/04, 12:20 PM

To all of you that have sent us messages on Daryl's website I want you to know how deeply touched we are that perfect strangers would take time from their busy day to send us messages of love and encouragement. Daryl truly was an "Angel Unaware" and we were so blessed to have him for short 4+ years that we did. He loved Josh Groban - he called him (in his garbled speech) "my est rend" - I love him, Mom. Play Osh Oban gen. Josh has touched so many lives and I am so glad that he became such an inspiration and motivator for Daryl - unbeknownst to Josh, Josh was Daryl's speech therapist for 2+ years and Daryl's speech improved greatly through Josh's music. I think Daryl could feel the love that Josh emits through his music. Again thank all of you for your kind words and donations to Daryl's memorial fund. May God continue to bless all of you and yours in your daily live and may He continue to bless Josh with the gift the He gave to Josh that he so humbly shares with millions of people around the world. Sincerely, Mary Kresnik Daryl's mom

From: Colorado



Connie N, Friday, 4/30/04, 8:03 AM

Dear family, Daryl was a joy and an inspiration to make each day special and wonderful. He was fortunate to have the whole Kresnick family and inreturn he was a gift to them. I am thankful that I got to participate- even a little in his life. We miss you Daryl! Connie Nicholson

From: Adams 12


Jolene Thursday, 4/29/04, 6:31 PM

I am a school bus driver for the district that Daryl went to. When he first came to Mary and John's home I was the driver. So I transported him for about 3 yrs. The kid had spunk and also attitude. He also had a lot of determination. To prove that he could walk and do most of the things that a normal child could do. The minute that we saw him we were in love with him. That beautiful smile and laugh that he had almost daily. If no laugh or smile, you knew that something was bothering him. But by the end of the ride to school we had him laughing. At least for a while. We ( I also had a para on the bus, Patsi.) will miss him and always remember the way he would smile to get his way. He knew how to work it that is for sure.

From: Colorado


Greg Z.Wednesday, 4/28/04, 12:31 PM

From: SRMS


Debra Sasse Wednesday, 4/28/04, 11:19 AM

I want you to know how touched I was, when I read Daryl's story on the Josh Groban website. You are both very special people. To love, care for and provide a family, for children with the kind of special needs that Daryl had, well, it simply overwhelmed me. I hope that the small contribution that I have sent to the Memorial fund, will in some way help. Take care, and God Bless, Debbie Sasse aka "ToledoDebbie" on both JoshGroban.com and FriendsofJoshGroban.com

From: Toledo, Ohio


Alice T., 4/27/04, 7:17 PM

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Kresnik, I am a medical student. Two years ago, I visited a whole ward of cerebral palsy children of all ages. They just sat there. All day. I remember feeling terrible for their families having to leave their children in a hospital. The story of Daryl has changed my whole view of these kids. Somehow knowing that Daryl was a Grobanite just like me makes him more real and understandable. It makes me ashamed that I chose only to pity those other children instead of seeing them as unique human beings deserving of a chance to do better. I cannot even imagine how much energy and devotion you give to take care of these children. I hope that your world becomes a more and more beautiful place for it. Please take good care of yourselves, too, especially you, Mary! Though we cannot ask it of anyone, the world sure needs more people like you.

From: California



Debbi S. Monday, 4/26/04, 1:02 PM

Daryl sounds like a special little boy who brought much joy to your family and others. His fight during his short life is inspirational to all who hear about it. It's heartwarming to know that there was joy in his life and that part of that joy was Josh Groban, as I know how his music has personally affected me and my life. Prayers and blessings to you and your family. Debbi

From: Ware, MA



Shannon Sunday, 4/25/04, 8:16 AM

My prayers are with you. You are a blessed family to have had such an angel in your lives.

From: New York/Friends of Josh Groban


Therese Saturday, 4/24/04, 12:19 PM

Dear Mary and John Kresnick: There are times in everyone's life when they question what is our purpose here on earth. I have asked myself that question a lot lately, and then a story like yours comes along to guide me to start doing more for other people. Your story was inspirational as well as learning about Daryl and how Josh improved his life. It touched me in a way that words cannot express. The both of you are the true artists of the world! You bring the gift of life to kids like Daryl and I am sure he will forever be smiling down upon the both of you. The both of you "Raise Me Up"! Therese

From: Spring Hill, TN



Susan Friday, 4/23/04, 6:23 PM

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Kresnik, I was deeply moved by Daryl's story. Though his time on earth was brief he was truly a blessing to all who knew him. Bless you for providing a loving home to children who have special needs. May knowing that countless others share in your loss during this sad time help to bring a sense of peace to your hearts.

From: Missouri


Rene' D. Friday, 4/23/04, 5:42 PM

I was so touched by Daryl's story. It's truly amazing what Josh's beautiful music can do to touch people's lives. Daryl was obviously an amazing person with great taste! My heart goes out to you in your time of loss, and I will be keeping you all in my thoughts! The Grobanites love you! (((HUGS)))

From: Ocean Springs, Mississippi



Heather Friday, 4/23/04, 5:15 PM

I wanted you to know that I pray for you and your family every night. We are teaching my six year old sister Shannon praying and the lord and she prayed for you last night. This is a hard to to say the least. And just know that u might not know us but to us your family.. We are so close in here and we really have become family. And Josh's music just has something in it that touches us all. Our prayers are with u durning this hard time. Much love, heather

From: Mt.Airy MD



Christine (MollyBrown) Friday, 4/23/04, 9:34 AM

I can't seem to come up with the words to express how deeply touched I was by Daryl's story. What an amazing little boy he was. God bless your wonderful family and the love and care you've given not only to Daryl but to all of your other children. If only there were more families such as yours in this world, what a wonderful place this would be each and every day. I'm sending up prayers for your family, that you may know peace in the fact that Daryl is with his Lord, his father in heaven now and will never know pain or difficultly again, only the joy of the purest heart. ((((hugs)))) and God Bless you!!!

From: Aurora, CO



Christine Friday, 4/23/04, 9:33 AM

I can't seem to come up with the words to express how deeply touched I was by Daryl's story. What an amazing little boy he was. God bless your wonderful family and the love and care you've given not only to Daryl but to all of your other children. If only there were more families such as yours in this world, what a wonderful place this would be each and every day. I'm sending up prayers for your family, that you may know peace in the fact that Daryl is with his Lord, his father in heaven now and will never know pain or difficultly again, only the joy of the purest heart. ((((hugs)))) and God Bless you!!!

From: Aurora, CO



Donna H. Thursday, 4/22/04, 4:44 PM

I just wanted to say that I am so happy that little Daryl was able to enjoy the beauty of Josh Groban, during his too brief stay on this earth. And I am sure that he can still hear Josh singing to him, because there is no better place than Heaven for an angel's voice. Daryl is in good hands. He left the world, but he entered eternity. Donna

From: Pittsburgh, PA



Carolina Wednesday, 4/21/04, 4:15 PM

Dear Kresnik Family, I read the article about Daryl in the community of fans of Josh Groban. The emotion the story evoked in me was incredible, it was like Daryl's spirit lifted my soul. The generosity and love that your family has for those special children in Godly. Thank you for making this world better for them and for all of us who were fortunate enough to have been touched by Daryl's story. Daryl is an angel now and from heaven he is blessing your family so you can continue to do God's work here on earth. Thank you for the loved you showed Daryl and thank you for the lesson of love you have showed all of us. Carolina

From: Orlando, FL



Colleen M. Wednesday, 4/21/04, 4:08 PM

I wish I could have known Daryl, he sounds like a truly remarkable boy. You are such amazing people to do what you do, you are an inspiration to us all and you will be in my prayers.

From: Buffalo, NY



Cidalia Wednesday, 4/21/04, 2:26 PM

Dear Kresnik Family, Daryl's story came to me via a post in the fan Club of Josh Groban. My heart broke when I read Daryl's story. My deepest sympathies are extended to your loving family, my heart goes out to you. Daryl's story has touched many at the fan club that never knew him. His little life stuggle will not be forgotten, and we support and thank you for loving and caring so much for your little boy. Daryl was gift to a very special family. Loving thoughts and prayers to all who loved him. Thank God he was loved, and laughed and even seemed inspired by Josh Groban's music for the little 12 years he was here. -Cidalia

From: Boston, MA


Rebecca L. Wednesday, 4/21/04, 2:03 PM

I feel truly blessed to have read Daryl's story. I am sorry for your loss.

From: Wyoming



Charisma Wednesday, 4/21/04, 11:37 AM

I have been so touched by Daryl's story and by the wonderful loving care his foster parents took of him. My heart goes out to you and I am praying for you all. Josh Hugs, Charisma

From: Illinois


Michelle Wednesday, 4/21/04, 8:33 AM

Dear Mary and Jhon I would just like to tell you what wonderful people you are. Thank you so much for sharing your memories with us. The memories of Daryl not only get to stay with you but are now shared with all of the Grobanites around the world. We will remember him forever. Michelle

From: Kansas City



Wednesday, 4/21/04, 7:35 AM


Maisymary Wednesday, 4/21/04, 3:47 AM

My deepest sympathies to Mary and John Kresnik & Daryl's foster family . Yours is a remarkable family -- truly inspiring , I am in awe of how you are raising up this foster family .......

From: singapore



Danielle Tuesday, 4/20/04, 10:46 PM

I am deeply saddened and inspired to read your tragic story. What wonderful people you are, and what an amazing child he was.I , of course, am sending my contribution. Josh is amazing and can inspire only the best in anyone. I pray Josh hears of this and helps to bring this dream to life! God bless you! Danielle

From: Oregon



cruisin Tuesday, 4/20/04, 5:37 PM

To family and friends of Daryl, Daryl's story deeply touched my heart, as well as the hearts of many other Grobanite fans of Josh Groban. We have known for a long time how special Josh and his music are , and it is a heartwarming thought to know that Daryl danced and sang along with us to the beautiful music Josh made. I will have the joyous image of Daryl dancing his way around the kitchen as a reminder of how much a child like Daryl brings to this world! His story is one of courage and triumph, and will be an insiration to me whenever I hear Josh sing. My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you cope with your loss. I hope Josh's music will bring you comfort and joy when you remember Daryl. Bless you.

From: Alaska



Sue W. Tuesday, 4/20/04, 5:10 PM

Dear Mary, John and family, I feel so fortunate to have read about your wonderful son, Daryl. He seems to have been a loving and compassionate boy who treasured his family, and who worked very hard to accomplish his goals. I feel connected to him through his love of Josh Groban. I am so glad that Josh's music was an important part of Daryl's life and that it brought him comfort and joy. Please know that your dear son will be remembered by Grobanites all over the world. Thank you so much for sharing his story with us.

From: Richmond VA


Ella Tuesday, 4/20/04, 5:00 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your precious song... I'm glad that Josh had such a place in this young man's life, and I hope the his music is a refuge for you as well in times such as these. Your son sounds like a remarkable and determined young child, and I know he has made you proud. He has inspired you and he will for always and for ever be with you and your family... ...God Bless. ~Ella~

From: Tennessee




Lauren Tuesday, 4/20/04, 4:03 PM

Ro, thanks for doing this and for sending my e-mail to the family. I really appriciate it. :):) Daryl is an inspiration to all those who hear about him. It's always those we think who are less fortunate than us that are the most fortunate because they bless our lives in so many ways and are inspirations to us all. "Matthew 5 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."

From: Chicago area


(Ro) Tuesday, 4/20/04, 3:32 PM

Dear Mary, John and family, There are just no words to describe how touched my family is by Daryl's story. Thank you for telling it, and letting us all know him a little, through your loving memories. We won't ever forget him, I only wish he knew (and hope he knows now) how many friends he had all over the world, that he had never even met. hugs, Christine and Jarrod in Michigan

From: Michigan
Web Site: remember daryl

1 Comments:

Blogger Ro said...

Dear Daryl...

There are more than 1700 songs in my database on the computer. They were set on "shuffle" when I began to work on this blog, moving the posts of the guestbook here. I have been wondering if it was okay to give up the other webspace and make this a blog, wondering if maybe a blog could be more interactive and make your family feel more like they could share stories and memories about you or just to say they were thinking of you if it were blogged instead of a website.

Well, when I was sitting here wondering and typing...For Always randomly shuffled on and started playing. Out of more than 1700 songs, only a couple of dozen of which are Josh songs.

Coincidence? I think not, my dear boy. Bless your heart, are you still watching over us all? Thank you, Daryl.

Love,
Ro

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home